Street Grace Stop Traffick
Child sex trafficking is a growing problem in our country that no one likes to talk about. In fact, in Georgia alone, up to 3,600 kids are sold for sex each year. With the Super Bowl coming to Atlanta in February 2019, sex trafficking was set to spike, making public awareness more urgent than ever.
2019 Cannes Silver Outdoor - Transit
2019 Cannes Bronze Outdoor - Live Advertising & Events
2019 Cannes Bronze Brand Experience & Activation - Guerilla Marketing & Stunts
2019 ADC Best of Experiential Design
2019 ADC Gold Cube - Experiential Design / Live Event
2019 ADC Gold Cube - Experiential Design / Guerrilla / Stunt
2019 Cannes Bronze Direct - Use of Ambient Media: Large Scale
2019 One Show Bronze Pencil - Direct Marketing Billboards & Transit
2019 Adweek Experiential - Best Community-Focused Experiential Activation
Within 48 hours of the stunt:
• Over 500 news stories
• 160M media impressions
• 10.8K social media mentions
• 42M social media impressions
Morning of the stunt:
• #StopTraffick became a trending topic on Twitter
• Stop Traffick media mentions went up 4,500%.
After the stunt and throughout Human Trafficking Awareness Month:
• Street Grace FB engagement went up 594%
• Street Grace FB page views went up 735%
• Street Grace FB video views went up 175,033%
We created informational assets for their social channels and website.